Donnerstag, Februar 24, 2005

You will see the Sun (I promise)

I promise the first look upon awakening,
To organize the rites of our lives,
and “reconcile” to that which we have at some time rejected.

I promise the enigmatic thing,
the soluble thing…To love you with an understood freedom,
and “with” the wisdom to choose which chains to lock.

I promise my form as your internal resolve,
To explode within our beautiful illusion:
Pure, seductive, aesthetic event…

I promise to recognize your real appearance,
Without sovereign forms of illusion,
and “traverse” the risk, finding what I did not want to think.

I promise to take comfortable shoes and to travel
Where the air of life cleans the recollections,
Since no place will be a sufficient gift for my curiosity.

I, who write to you, from another side of the Sun,
I promise to inspire love in the prolongation of life,
To give more than receive, like an old book worn by many readings.

Welcome to my reality, the last of my illusions.
I will not break you of yourself,
Neither with cold analysis, nor “the” sweetened routine of life.

Traducción
Mark “Leonard” Melcher


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen