Freitag, November 04, 2005

Fingerprints

You bore poetical threads,
Interwoven magical sultry words
Indelible as the dream where I overturn your language,
Always my soul.

You have grown inland
On roots that are lengthened to your genitalia,
Up to removing to the sky they to be turned by clouds of some urgency.

You have fed me in the wind evenings
That drain the tears of your eyes
To water this land that blushes me and that you are you Adam.

You have taught me on these evenings
To crush the blood of the Sun, to savor
And drink in your breath that knows me; this I kiss.

You have remembered the revolution of our bodies,
Naked and warm, able to see in them
Everything they touched and to understand
The moments of desire and touch.

You have given me many remembrances,
That every word would be enough to cure me
Of the worry, and to be softer on my skin, intolerable.

You have given me the emotive rose that is opened
To the verbal stem of the inebriated promises
Of the harmony of your word and my instinct
Where there are loved your life and mine.


ROSAMARIA JOOS
Translation by Mark L. Melcher

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen